100 or 50mm ALC panel/Wpc board/fibre cement cladding
glass wool EPS/XPS/PU sandwich panel
MGO board/gypsum board+others
metal security door/WPC or wooden door
aluminum alloy/PVC sliding
EPS sandwich panel/steel roofing/asphalt shingle
100 years for structure
15000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month hurricane proof prefab houses
Packaging & Delivery
light gauge steel in bulk,decorate panel materil in pallet,other fittings all in boxes,loaded into 40'HQ and 20`GP sea container
depends on the building area, normal 35 days.
Why Choose Light Gauge Steel Structure ?
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years. 2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s. 4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required 6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall 8) Insect prevention: free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean 10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40'HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM. 12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
Prefabricated Apartments Design Code:
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.